2011年4月3日 星期日

What have I learned from my classmates?

Perception of the Japanese people towards Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths
I don't  know this policy before your presentation. After the presentation, I know this and also some Japanese opinion about this ridiculous policy. Some of them don't agree with the policy and do not believe that the ordinance will work. In addition to this, they also  disagreed that the ordinance would help in healthy development of teenagers and so do i. Besides, what they think are that Parental guidance is more important than restriction and it is respected for creativity and freedom. But the most impressive result is that they don't think that this ordinance would affect the industry of animation and comics.( Maybe they have no idea about comics and animations because  most of them are above 30.>_<)


For me, I don't agree with this policy too!! To be honest, I think it is ridiculous. Why Pocketmon should also be banned? It has ever been a famous cartoon and dream world whe i was a kid! Also, all of the characters inside are adorable.

How do Japanese feel about Hong Kong?

Base on the survey of Amy's group, I have learned Japanese thouhts on Hong Kong. It is surprised that they think the image of Hong Kong is "Lively'' because Hong Kong is only a place to work and everyone who lives in Hong Kong seems exhausted. Another thing i also feel shocked is that the majority of Japanese think Hong Kong has delectable food and amazing nightview. In my opinion, Japanese may think that Hong Kong is a shopping paradise. But it is refuted...




Survey about Japanese animations & comics

It is paradoxical that Japanese play less electronic games, read less light novels, have less Cosplay and buy less concerning products than students of HKU SPACE. Maybe most of the interviewees are elder than them and they do not have a mania for ACG. However, I do not expect that they have negative views on animations and comics because i think that comics and animations are extremely cardinal to Japanese.


Anyway, I have learned how Japanese think of their culture of comics and animations like, some of native Japanese have negative views on comics and animations and they think that the internationalization of anime and manga is an ideal way to spread their culture.




I think that each of groups really has good presentation skills! Thank You for your sharing!






   

2 則留言:

  1. Your comment is very detail!!!!!! I think that most of us are concentrated on the ACG part

    回覆刪除
  2. I also learned a lot from the presentation~~But I think there are too many topics about comics and animation...

    回覆刪除